What Does A Postpartum Doula Do?
- Offer help in baby care such as: diapering, bathing, feeding, sleep suggestions
- Help take care of the birthing person as they recover from birth
- Answer parenting questions surrounding sleep, feeding, routines, normal infant behavior and milestones
- Allow the parents to nap or sleep while leaving the baby in loving capable hands
- Assist with basic household duties such as: preparing healthy meals, shopping, running errands, laundry & dishes
- Aid with feedings, breast/chest or bottle
- Provide a list of providers and support to help with: Postpartum Depression, IBCLC, Lip & Tongue Ties
- No judgement and wanting to help
- There to listen- whether it's parenting fears, helping work through your birth or need help adjusting to parenthood
"Danielle was an absolute lifesaver. Her postpartum services, along with lactation support and sleep consulting, made having our second child (with a two year old) as graceful and easy as it could possibly be. She is an incredible cook, an invaluable resource and always knows how to help out, even without being asked. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for support"- Francesca, Elizaville, NY
Service and Pricing
Investment: 30 hours, $1,500
Taking care of a newborn is challenging, taking care of a newborn while running on little to know sleep is exhausting! Danielle is there to help you get a betters night sleep while taking on full care of your baby. Getting better sleep can increase your energy, help your milk supply, aid in healing and help improve your overall mood.
Having a lactation consultant on hand in the middle of the night means you have an expert their to aid in latch and positioning during the hardest part of your day. If a parent chooses to bodyfeed over night, Danielle will bring baby in to feed and then take over burping, diaper changes, swaddling and middle of the night rocking.
Investment: $500 per 9pm-7am session
10% discount for bundling 10 or more nights in advance
One Hour Ask Me Anything Call
This is perfect for parents looking for support on the following questions: